Tuesday, January 10, 2017

TV Shows Worth A Watch

Need a new show? Here are a few suggestions that I really enjoyed:

The OA - First episode hooks you right away. Then each preceding episode answers questions while making you ask new ones immediately after!

Mozart in the Jungle - Enjoy music? Even a little? Cute and fun show about the fictional New York Symphony and their new eccentric conductor. I laughed out loud every episode, and the music is wonderful!

The Man in the High Castle - Espionage! Intrigue! REVOLUTION! What if Germany and Japan won World War 2? Only most of the way through season 1, can't wait for season 2.

Luther - Idris Elba with a badge and some anger issues, solving crimes like Batman. Seriously, this show is just like a Batman series.

Also check out Black Mirror if you want to get freaked out. And I just saw Moonrise Kingdom last night, like every other Wes Anderson movie, it is quirky but good. I enjoyed it much more than I thought I would.

No comments:

Post a Comment