Tuesday, December 20, 2016

GoT Episode Investigation UPDATE!

So it's been a while since I posted. I left off with the Season 3 premiere, don't worry I haven't stopped watching or making notes, but I have had to adjust my viewing schedule a bit.

Instead of posting every couple of days, I'm probably going to wind up doing 1 post a week. As far as watching goes, well I'm into season 4 now and still taking notes. If you're familiar with the how the show goes then you know that clues about the future are fewer now. Each character is now deep into their specific storyline and so now there isn't much to write about. There's are still things to discuss and I'll still have plenty to talk about.

Next, since it is a few days before Christmas, which also happens to be my birthday, I'll be taking some time for myself. My wife and I will be on vacation until the new year, so I don't expect to be posting anything until 2017.

Lastly, I want to extend my deepest sympathies to any readers affected by the tragic events in Berlin yesterday. All my best to any German readers that may enjoy this blog. I'm not a religious man, but I am kind of spiritual and, of course, super nerdy. So it is with all kindest, supportive, and gracious intentions that I say, stay strong and may the force be with you.

Merry Christmas to everyone! Happy Holidays to any and all that celebrate a different holiday! I truly hope everyone enjoys the final days of 2016. Happy New Year!

No comments:

Post a Comment