Thursday, February 23, 2017

One Week til LOGAN!!!




Today is one week before the release of Logan, what is supposed to be Hugh Jackman's last movie as the titular character better known as Wolverine.  Jackman began his run in 2000's X-Men and turned that performance into the longest running appearance by an actor as a single super hero character, beating out Samuel L. Jackson as Nick Fury.

I've written about my opinion of Wolverine in the movies vs. the Wolverine in the comics before. If you're not familiar, then to quickly refresh you, I will be blunt. I don't like it. The second X-Men movie, X2, was the best on-screen version of Wolverine so far.

During this week I'm going to be doing a lot of Wolverine related blog stuff. I'll be re-reading my favorite single issue runs and then posting about what I love so much about each one. Next Thursday, March 2nd, Jimmy will be joining me for a Logan pre-show episode of THE GOOD SHIT podcast just before we see an advanced screening of the movie. Immediately following that we will be recording our fresh feelings on what we just saw.

So please stay tuned to the blog this week for an extra special glimpse into the REAL Wolverine plus 2 BRAND NEW episodes of THE GOOD SHIT PODCAST featuring a review of the highly anticipated film Logan!

I'm super excited for this week, see you tomorrow!



No comments:

Post a Comment