Sunday, December 28, 2014

Welcome to Super Nerdy News Not Just Nerds!

Hi there potential follower and welcome to the first post of Super Nerdy News! 

My name is Mike and I am your guide through the infinite universes of (most) things nerdy.  From Comic Books and their movies to Star Wars and Indiana Jones, I will take my deep knowledge and bridge the gap between expert and novice.  Hopefully this will help superfans communicate better with their friends and family who have only a small interest in the subject, and maybe even make them new fans as well!

For example, my wife and I were recently watching Guardians of the Galaxy (I love this movie). My wife tries very hard to keep pace with me on all these recent Comic Book Movies, but there is a lot of background info on these characters that the movies just don't have time to get into and therefore she has many questions.  We started with general questions such as the 2 major Comic Book publishing companies Marvel Comics and DC Comics and broke it down to what Super Heroes belonged to which publishing Universe.  IE Spider-Man is from Marvel, while Batman is from DC, or Iron Man is from Marvel and Superman is from DC etc...
 
So, I hope to do the same for you!  Send me any questions that you want answered and I will use my vast knowledge to help you. If I don't know the answer, I will consult with another expert in the subject.  I will also post my own topics, along with rumors and news headlines from the Nerd World.  I will read through the rumors, respond with my findings, offer my opinion and explain why this news excites/angers the fans.  There are a lot of rumors and news every day, so I should have a new post fairly often.  I consider myself to be an amateur expert on Comic Books and their Cinematic Universe(s), and a huge fan willing to learn more about others.

I am very excited to get this started!  So stick with me and I'll take you to every corner of the Galaxies in a language we can all understand!

No comments:

Post a Comment